A quick peek at the website launch of BEA'23 at Consul General's office - SFO
and the Board room discussion at NATS Conference - New Jersey
Telugu Timess, The First Global Telugu News Publication, published in San Francisco for the past 20 years, serves the NRI Telugu community as a community tool and the Advertising world as a media vehicle, among many other purposes.
Telugu Times was launched in 2003 by Former Vice President of India, Sri M Venkaiah Naidu, the then President of BJP National Party
Portal was redone and launched in 2013 by Sri PonnalaLakshmayya, the then Minister for IT & C, Govt of Andhrapradesh and Ms.Sage Moor , Vice Consul , American Consulate, Hyderabad
Mobile App was launched in 2021 by Sri SajjalaaRamakrishna Reddy, Advisor – Public Policy, Gov tof AP
YouTube Channel was launched in 2022 by Padmasri P Suseela , popular Playback singer
Any individual of Telugu origin or group with a running business entity in the USA, being registered in one of the 50 states.
Entry by Nominations ONLY !!!
All eligible Entrepreneurs from the following business areas may send in their Nominations
All businesses are broadly divided on the basis of their turnover into:
1. Entrepreneurs should send their Nominations ONLINE by submitting the Enrolment form here or with help of our assistant at the bottom right. Nominations by self or by others are accepted.
2. Nominations received shall be verified and if necessary additional information may be asked and Nominees are obliged to furnish the required details such as IT Returns, Proof of Awards and Certificates received etc.
3. Nominations not found suitable or with insufficient information shall not be considered for review and further process. LAST DATE for receiving nominations is June 10, 2023
4. After verification, the nominations are submitted to the BEA'23 Advisory Panel / Selection committee for a detailed review
5. Selection Committee members would then independently or jointly review the Nominations and finalize the Names for honoring with an Award (Timeline: June 1-15, 2023)
6. Selection committee may either increase the Awards if participating companies are good to get honored OR remove the award if no deserving company is found in the Nominations
7. Selection committee may also consider certain other parameters like Visibility on Social standing, Community service etc. for companies depending upon the situation and number of Nominations received under a category.
8. Category and Size of the company also be considered while comparing the Nominees in any category and if necessary additional Award also be recommended by the Selection team.
9. Decisions taken by the Selection team are FINAL and not negotiable or debatable.
10. No Nominating company or Individual will participate in any stage of the selection.
11. Only public information such as broad turn over, market share etc. would be announced and all other details provided via the Nomination process would strictly be maintained as confidential
12. The final list of scrutinized Nominees are then intimated about being considered for the award and are requested to attend the Award Ceremony
13. Selected Companies may furnish a 30sec or 60 sec PROMO (made by them at their cost) be given for display/ telecast during the Awards ceremony
14. Companies participating in the Awards ceremony shall do so on their cost only.
15. Either Telugu Times Media Inc, its event Partners OR the Selection committee members are not liable for any kind of disputes