We are delighted to announce that L&T Metro Rail (Hyderabad) Limited (LTMRHL) was conferred the “Upcoming Metro Rail Project of the Year”from Construction Week India.
Construction Week India Awards recognizes and rewards theachievements of the country's best in construction and infrastructure business.Theawards acknowledge the efforts across projects, persons and companies that haveoutshone others in their respective categories.Now in their 7thyear, Construction Week India Awards are the most recognized and highly valued awards, celebrating the achievements of the country's construction and infrastructure players.
Mr. M P Naidu, Project Director, LTMRHL received the award on behalf of LTMRHL. This is the fourth award received by LTMRHL from Construction Week, another feather in the cap forthe project.
Mr. Shivanand Nimbargi, MD & CEO, LTMRHL, stated, “These awards are feathers in the cap of L&T Metro Rail (Hyderabad) Limited&The Hyderabad Metro Rail Project. Such awards reinstate our commitment to the project and the people of Hyderabad in developing the best metro rail for the city. These accolades inspires all the people working for Hyderabad Metro Rail Project in a significant manner.”
On receiving the award, Mr. M P Naidu, Project Director, LTMRHL, stated,
“There are many metros coming up in India and when their annual evaluation happens, Hyderabad Metro Rail Project stands out in concept, design and execution due to its superiority. We have set high standards for others to follow.”
Jury for Construction Week India Awards:
- Ashutosh Limaye, National Director, Research, JLL India
- Anuj Puri, Chairman, ANAROCK Property Consultants
- Bharat Salhotra, MD, Alstom
- Jayanand Potdar, COO, Godrej Properties
- Ar Kalhan Mattoo, Director, Planet 3 Studios Architecture
- Pankaj Dharkar, Founder, Pankaj Dharkar & Associates
- Ar Puran Kumar, Principal, Puran Kumar Architects
- Rajan Govind , Director, Façade Specialist, Real Estate &Construction, BES
- Raman Sapru , President, EPC, Omkar Realtors & Developers Pvt. Ltd
- Sarosh Bala, Vice-President, Projects, EPC Academy, Reliance Industries
- Vikram Goel, CEO, HDFC Realty
- Ashish Rakheja, Aeon Consultants
- Jimmy Mistry , Principal Designer & MD, Della Group
- Pradeep Nagawekar, Chairman, BAI Mumbai Centre
- Barun Pal Chowdhury, Director (Design & Build), Shapoorji Pallonji
Mr. M P Naidu receiving the award from Mr. Devendra Jain, CEO, Dilip Buildcon; Mr. Rajeev Antony, MD, Schueco India and Sanjay Bhan, Director, ITP Media India.